Monday 3 November 2014

WALKING ON SUNSHINE


So yeah, it's been a long long while. Been so so so busy I could not blog.  Am sorry.


The other day I was looking through my wardrobe for a dress to wear to a friend's wedding when I came across this green dress that I made in 2010 or thereabout. It was still a perfect fit as I haven't really gained weight in years. The dress had a plunging neckline that desperately needed a complementing necklace but nothing in my jewelry box seemed to match the outfit.


So I decided to revamp an old jewelry.  I eventually had to abandon the project as I wasn't satisfied with the outcome after two tries.  I picked up the jewelry again after two days to see if I could achieve my desired result. And guess what? Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.   I actually loved the finished work. It was completed in the wee hours of the morning and seeing that each major component of the jewelry looked to me like sunshine, I decided to name it 'Walking on Sunshine'.


Here is presenting to you 'Walking on Sunshine ' 🌼 🌞 🌝


No comments:

Post a Comment